Have you sat and just stared at a bunch of boxes? The first thing that comes to mind is where I start. Well you are not the only person in the world to ever do that. In fact I myself have just look around my old house and said I have no idea where to begin packing. You are in luck because I’m here to give you a few helpful tips on how to pack a box. I personally think that it is best not to be left to the male in the house. They always pack the box way to heavy for us to lift. Most men just pack and do not take the time to put the breakable things in bubble wrap and in separate boxes. We as the ladies of the house pack with care.
- Tip number one is to pack each box lightly so it is easy to lift. That makes less of a chance to drop the box do to being too heavy.
- Tip number 2 make sure you put all china and things of that nature in bubble wrap and in boxes that are marked fragile in big print so they can be seen easily.
- The third tip is to tape the bottom of the box well so it can hold the items that are in it.
- Tip number four is to mark each box with what room of the new house it is going to be put in. By doing this it makes it easier for you to unpack because the boxes are already in the proper room.
- Number five is a good one make sure you take all food items in the car with you so that if anything is to be put in the refrigerator it get done right away.
This will save you the trouble and smell of food that has gone bad in transport. The best tip I can give you would be to come to Storage Station 11 White Road, West Milford N.J. for all your packing supplies
. We have everything that you could need to pack with. At Storage Station we keep a good stock of large, medium, small, and wardrobe boxes. We have tape, bubble wrap, kits for your dishes. One of my personal favorites’ is the Moving Kit it has a little bit of everything in it. This kit has large boxes medium, small boxes, 2 rolls of tape with the dispenser and bubble wrap as well. I told you this was the best tip to come shop at Storage Station 11 White Road, West Milford N.J. We aim to help you.
If we can make your move less stressful then we have accomplished what we started out to do. When you’re here you can also look at all the different size storage units just in case you have an over load of things that you want to save but not bring in your new home. We have all you could ever ask for in a Self Storage facility friendly staff and all storage unit sizes and packing supplies that will help you as well. We will see you soon at 11 White Road, West Milford N.J
. Happy packing and Good Luck with your move see you soon here at Storage Station.